- ¾ can pink salmon
- olive oil
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- ½ small orange bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp scallion, chopped
- ¼ cup panko
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- ¼ tbsp Old Bay
Avocado Dill Sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tsp sour cream
- juice of ¼ lime juice
- salt to taste
- Preheat olive oil and saute shallot and bell pepper until soft. Let cool for 5-7 minutes.
- Combine with the rest of the ingredients, shape into patties and let sit in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Make avocado sauce by combining all the ingredients in a blender and processing until smooth.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and sear salmon cakes until golden brown (about 4 min) on each side.
More from food