Who likes Nutter Butters? Who likes white chocolate? Well, you’re in luck. I took some Nutter Butters and dipped them in white chocolate and then to add some more sugar, sprinkled with sugar.
In my opinion, peanut butter and chocolate go together like mac n cheese. Make it white chocolate and dang, we’re talking some good stuff. These would be great to take to a get together, the office, church for the 4th of July.
All you’ll need is a package of Nutter Butters, white chocolate baking chips, some shortening and some sprinkles. You could change up the color of sprinkles to coordinate with whatever holiday is happenin’.
These would be great at any party….or…just keep them around the house to satisfy that sweet tooth you get. You know you get them!
If you didn’t know already, we have a linky party you can hook up from Monday Evening 8 pm CST through Friday Evening 8 pm CST. It’s called Teach Me Tuesdays. Link up anything you have that will teach us something. Check it out here!!
Linking to: See my Linky Party Peeps Page for the full list. While you’re there, go visit some and link up too
- 1 12 Oz Pkg Nabisco Nutter Butters
- 1 12 oz White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 4 Tbsp Shortening
- Sugar Sprinkles
- In a double broiler (or a small sauce pan inside a medium sauce pan with water), place the bag of white chocolate chips and the shortening. Slowly heat till the chocolate is melted. NOTE: Keep the temp on low. Never bring to a boil. AND, do not allow water to get in the chocolate.
- Dip half of the cookie in the chocolate and place on wax paper to cool. Immediatelysprinkle while the chocolate is still soft.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
- Dip the other half of the cookie in the chocolate, place on the wax paper and sprinkle.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Done...take a bite of that sweetness!!!
More from food