This article was written by a member of the SheKnows Community. It has not been edited, vetted or reviewed by our editorial staff, and any opinions expressed herein are the writer’s own.
Quinoa-Black Bean-Ground Turkey-Avacado Toast with Wasabi
Oh my goodness! Simply the best lunch ever. This was such a treat; protien, creamy avocado and a bit of wasabi to spice it up. It's fantastic and so easy to throw together.
- 1 piece whole grain bread
- 1 whole avacado
- 1 tblspn. Wasabi mayonaise (I used TJ's organic wasabi mayo)
- 1/4 c. quinoa-black bean-ground turkey (or ground beef) mix *recipe here*
- Remove pit and skin from avocado and mash in bowl, then add wasabi mayonaise blending well.
- Toast bread
- Layer toast with quinoa-blackbean-turkey mix and top with avacado spread