You will need:
1 yellow cake mix
1 & 1/2 cup orange juice
1 container cream cheese icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cake mix and 1 & 1/2 cup orange juice in bowl with spoon.
- Pour into sprayed baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in center.
- Let cake cool.
- Spread cream cheese icing on top.
This cake is super super easy and delicious. I used no pulp Tropicana brand orange juice. It turned out very moist and has a dreamsicle like taste to it. I love it! My husband asked for another piece and he usually doesn’t try any dessert not covered in chocolate. Of course all the kids love it.
More from food