Preparation time: 10 Mins
Servings: 2 People
Here is our today’s recipe for Omelet Rancheros.
- 1 cup refried beans
- ¼ cup salsa
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. water
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Here are the easy steps to make Omelet Rancheros:
- Mix beans and 2 tbsp. salsa in a small saucepan.
- Cook and stir it over medium heat until heated through.
- Beat eggs with water in a small bowl.
- Take a nonstick omelet pan, add little and heat it over medium flame.
- Pour in egg mixture, set it immediately at edges.
- Gently shove cooked portion from edges toward center so that uncooked eggs can reach the hot pan surface.
- Continue cooking like that until no visible liquid egg remains on the top surface.
- Spread bean filling in the center of omelet and sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold sides over filling, slide it onto plate.
- Top it with remaining salsa and serve hot immediately.
Enjoy the tasty and delicious Omelet Rancheros in breakfast with toast or tea.
More from food