I love a good tofu scramble. I'm not kidding -- I really do. I like the texture, and the veggies that are always scrambled into it. I'm a huge fan of nooch, aka nutritional yeast, and the savoriness it brings -- and especially that bright yellow color.
Image by Land_Camera via Flickr
But the great thing about vegan breakfast is that they can be anything. And beyond Nooch Yellow, vegan breakfasts are so colorful -- see Melissa's red Israeli breakfast, Fat Free Vegan's blue berry breakfast cake, Health Writer Eats' green breakfast shake and Happy Healthy Life's vegan purple pepper eater breakfast. A breakfast rainbow!
More Vegan Breakfast Recipes
- Namelymarly makes vegan apples and cashew "cheese" for breakfast.
- Bookmarking this 15-minute vegan breakfast sandwich from Healthy Happy Life for fast mornings.
- I love the cubes of tofu and avocado in Smarter Fitter's vegan breakfast tacos.
- I can practically smell Vegan Feast Kitchen's giant caramel cinnamon rolls from here.
- C'est La Vegan's sugar donut muffins sure are pretty.
- At Kitchen Parade, I found an aromatic recipe for broiled grapefruit topped with brown sugar, cinnamon and cumin.
What's your favorite vegan breakfast?
More from food