Here is our today’s recipe for Marinated Mediterranean Olives.
Ingredients for Marinated Mediterranean Olives:
- 1½ tablespoons coriander seeds
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 200 g Kalamata olives
- 200 g green olives
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black and red pepper
Here are the easy steps to make Marinated Mediterranean Olives:
- Crush the coriander seeds but not finely ground.
- Peel off long and thick strips of lemon zest and put it in a bowl with olives.
- Squeeze the lemon and add extra virgin olive oil in it.
- Add salt, pepper and crushed coriander seeds.
- Pour the dressing over olives and leave it to marinate.
- The longer you leave them to marinate, the better they will taste.
Later enjoy the tasty and juicy Marinated Mediterranean Olives.
More from food