Banut…..what?! We combined bananas and nuts to cook up one delicious muffin, and topped it off with dark chocolate almond butter for icing and some bananas and coconut flakes for a rich, ravishing clean cupcake. You don’t have to feel deprived or badly when your office has a cupcake party….Miss Strong’s Life is Good Banut Cupcakes are simply more addictive than the real deal. Cut the calories, cut the fat and substitute a perfectly simple, quick cupcake…for a perfectly dangerous one.
LIFE IS GOOD BANUT CUPCAKES
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- tablespoon stevia/sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups almond milk
- 2 whole eggs
- dark chocolate almond butter (for icing)
- coconut flakes (optional topping)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray muffin tins
2. Mash up the bananas in a bowl until creamy, add in all other ingredients (minus the ingredients for the icing) and mix well until a medium consistency of batter forms. If too thick, add in more almond butter.
3. Fill muffin cups with batter, bake for about 25 min or until golden brown. This is a softer muffin, but make sure the inside is not still liquid batter or too soft
4. Cool, spread pure dark chocolate almond butter over top of each muffin, sprinkle on coconut flakes, and add a banana slice to the top!
Enjoy! LIFE IS SO GOOD.
More from food