Surprise your other half with this delicious date night meal.
1/2 stick of butter
Cayenne pepper (optional)
1. Melt butter and preheat the oven to 325*
2. Add the zest of the lemon and rosemary to the butter, set aside.
3. Puncture chicken with a fork to make holes from top to bottom, then side to side.
4. Place one chicken breast into a ziploc bag and hit to even it out.
5. Put 1/2 the butter mix into the bag and coat chicken.
6. Place on a greased, sided cooking sheet and squeeze 1/2 a lemon on the chicken,
7. Repeat with the other chicken.
8. Place 1 slice of feta cheese and 2 slices of red pepper on top of the chicken in the center and roll up, placing the seam of the chicken on the bottom.
9. Sprinkle paprika and cayenne pepper on the top and place in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until internal temp of the chicken reaches 170*.
10. Serve and enjoy :)
I served this with butternut squash mashed potatoes and Parmesan green beans, which is just a bag of steamers plain green beans with sprinkled parmesan on it. All the spices are to taste, some people don't like as much rosemary as I do :)
More from food