Here is our today’s recipe for Italian Cheesecake.
Ingredients for Italian Cheesecake:
- 500g ricotta cheese
- 5 eggs
- 100g sugar
- Zest of a small lemon finely grated
- A splash of sweet anise liqueur
- Icing sugar
Here are the easy steps to make Italian Cheesecake:
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F.
- Mix all the ingredients together until they form a smooth and uniform whole.
- Grease the round pie pan.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pie pan
- Bake it for about 45 minutes or until completely set and golden brown on top.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Allow it to cool before serving.
- The pie will deflate a bit as it cools which is perfectly normal.
Serve the sweet and tasty Italian Cheesecake with tea.
More from food