These Groovy Brownie Bites are easy and will make anyone smile...and drool! I used Petite Brownie Bites from Costco, but you could also make your own homemade petite brownies in a nifty mini muffin pan. These are great for birthday parties, school parties, after-school treats or just to brighten someones day.What you will need:
- Petite Brownie Bites (or homemade mini brownies)
- Icing (I used store-bought, but you could make your own)
- Air Heads Extremes Rainbow Berry Sour Candy
- Arrange brownies on a platter and top with icing. I put the icing in a sandwich bag, sealed it up and push the icing into one corner of the bag. I sniped the corner and created my very own pastry icing bag!
- Roll candy strips and place on top of icing.
- Serve and let the ooooos and ahhhhhs commence. Enjoy!
More from food