Preparation time: 15 Mins + overnight marinating
Servings: 2 People
Here is our today’s recipe for Firecracker Steak
Ingredients for Firecracker Steak:
- 2/3 cup virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons green chilies, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 lbs. sirloin steak
Here are the easy steps to make Firecracker Steak:
- Mix together oil, lemon juice, lime juice, chilies and garlic in a bowl.
- Add steaks and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- When grill is hot, add steaks and grill for 5 minutes on each side at medium heat.
- Serve it hot with salsa or French fries.
Enjoy the juicy and delicious Firecracker Steak.
More from food