Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Treats
1 prepackaged tube of peanut butter cookie dough
1 bag of mini peanut butter cups
1. Preheat oven to temperature on cookie dough packaging, likely 350°F.
2. Completely remove the packaging from the cookie dough tube. Slice the dough into 1-inch slices. Cut each circle into 4 pieces.
3. Coat mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
4. Drop a piece of dough into each muffin cup. That’s it… don’t smash it down.
5. Bake for 7 minutes and remove from oven. Cool about 3 or 4 minutes on a wire rack.
6. Unwrap the mini peanut butter cups and press one down into each cup. Cool about 15 minutes before removing cookies from pan to a wire rack to completely cool.
The kids liked to eat them right away but I enjoyed them much more after they were stored in a resealable plastic bag overnight. They were soft and yummy the next day!
~~Angie @ mothersapronstrings
More from food