Do you love tomatoes?
Me too! They’re like my favorite. I could eat them everyday. This day, I was craving pizza. mmmm Why is pizza also so delicious? Well, this recipe isn’t pizza. But it also isn’t 600-1000 calories like pizza can be. But this recipe does give you a certain pizza quality that will satisfy a pizza craving.
This recipe makes a perfect light lunch with a nice side salad. So good. Ok I’m going to stop talking, because you should make this. Like now. Go! The tell me how it was!
- Ricotta Cake
- 1 Cup Fat Free Ricotta
- ½ Cup reduced Fat Mozzarella
- ¼ Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ Egg Substitute
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Dijon Mustard
- ¼ tsp Salt and Pepper
- Tomato Relish
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil leaves
- 10-12 Kalamata Olives
- ½ tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix all Ingredients together.
- Form into 4 1 inch thick patties.
- Place 2-3 inches apart on parchment paper or cookie sheet sprayed with some oil mist. Patties will spread a bit so leave some space!
- Bake on 375* for approx 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the Relish
- Cut the Tomatoes in quarters.
- Cut Olives into slices
- Tear the basil leaves in small pieces.
- Mix in a small bowl with vinegar and olive oil.
- Wait to salt until last minute or relish will get very watery.
- Spoon ¼ of the tomato mixture of a warm ricotta cake.
More from food