Preparation time: 50 Mins
Servings: 5-6 People
Here is our today’s recipe for Classic Italian Apple Cake.
Ingredients for Classic Italian Apple Cake:
- 1½ cups unsalted butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 to 4 apples
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup Amaretto Liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Confectioners’ sugar for dusting
Here are the easy steps to make Classic Italian Apple Cake:
- Pre heat the oven at 350 degrees F.
- Place the baking sheet on cake pan and brush it with butter.
- Peel the apples and cut into thin slices and place them in a bowl.
- Pour the Amaretto over apple slices and gently mix; set aside.
- Beat the butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix into butter mixture.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt and blend it until a smooth batter forms.
- Use a rubber spatula to gently stir in the apple slices and any remaining Amaretto.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan, even the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely. Dust it with confectioners’ sugar before serving.
Enjoy the tasty and delicious Classic Italian Apple Cake with tea.
More from food