If you need a last minute holiday treat, these are just about the easiest things ever. Also? SUPER YUMMY. I hesitate to even call this a "recipe", because to me, that word implies some level of effort, and the most labor intensive part of this process is unwrapping the Rolos.
You'll need equal numbers of:
- Mini pretzels (I used holiday shaped pretzels, but any mini pretzel will do)
- Rolos (unwrapped)
- M&Ms (or similar chocolate button candy)
- Arrange the pretzels on a large cookie sheet (or two). I lined them with foil for faster clean up.
- Place one Rolo on top of each pretzel, in the center.
- Pop in the oven (preheated to 350) for about 3 minutes, just long enough to soften the Rolo.
- Remove from oven and press an M&M into the top of each Rolo topped pretzel.
- If you want to get really fancy, you could sprinkle with sea salt while the Rolo is still melty to get in on the salted caramel craze.
- Allow to cool completely.
More from food