Here is our today’s recipe for Bolognese Meat Sauce.
Ingredients for Bolognese Meat Sauce:
- 300/500g Beef Mince
- 1 Celery Stick plus Leaves
- ½ Glass of Milk
- 300ml Red Wine
- 25g Butter
- Olive Oil
- 2 Carrots
Here are the easy steps to make Bolognese Meat Sauce:
- Chop the onions, carrots and celery with stick and leaves.
- Melt the butter with oil over a medium heat.
- Fry onions, carrots and celery in the butter and oil until they start going soft.
- Cook the mix for about 5 minutes.
- Add the beef and cook until it starts to go brown.
- Add grated nutmeg, wine, salt and pepper.
- Add 2 cans of chopped tomatoes and 2 or 3 glasses of water.
- Let it cook over low heat and leave for 1 hour, adding a little water whenever it’s needed.
- Remove from heat when it’s thickly set and juicy as you like.
Serve your delicious and tasty Bolognese Meat Sauce over spaghetti or pasta sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
More from food