2. Create new paper from old for art projects and notes.
3. Make a newspaper basket for storing everyday items.
4. Sew a large fabric storage bin using cereal boxes for the base.
5. Mold decorative map bowls for unique home decor.
6. Create pots for your seedlings with old newspapers. Now's the time for fall planting!
7. Give your knitting projects some pizazz by making handspun recycled newspaper yarn.
8. Make kitty litter that really works.
9. Use a discarded wine box and old corrugated cardboard to create a bug box.
10. Create handled gift bags with the daily news.
More from entertainment