2. Kerry Washington. She made my list last year and once again, she graces this recap. Baby bumps were making many appearances on the red carpet and everyone pulled off their fashion beautifully. I loved this color on Kerry and her hair was beautiful, too.
3. Julia Roberts. I love Julia. I just love her personality, her hair, her style. While many criticized this dress as being "goth" and dark, I guess I am partial to black and lace.
4. Jennifer Garner. She always graces the red carpet with a classic, yet modern look. She continued the glitter trend with this spaghetti strap dress that reminded me of a flapper girl from the 1920's....in a good way.
5. Kate Hudson. She also made my list last year (although she was only in attendance at the Vanity Fair party). She seems to really like dresses that have built-in shawls. Some people aren't always thrilled with this fashion detail; I seem to be able to look past this and see how comfortable she is in her style.
6. Jared Leto. Yes, a man is making the fashion recap! I actually liked the 80's vibe Jared had as he combined the white coat, red bow tie, and black pants. And his ombre hair was charming.
This is just the tip of the fashion parade that was the red carpet yesterday. Who were your favorites? Who did you feel missed the mark? Who were you bummed NOT to see? Let me know !
You can view my original post here.
More from entertainment