Every morning Julie, Rita, and I get together to discuss important editorial decisions regarding BlogHer.com. And every morning, we share emails with interesting story ideas and potential blog posts. This morning, my email included this cryptic line: Go to Google.com and type 2204355 and click I'm feeling lucky.
You should go do it... I'll wait...
They were amused, and it was a fun way to kick off our daily phone call. I figured what the heck, I'd ask the kids to give me a list of all of the fun things they knew you could do with Google. Here's their list:
- Go to Google.com and type find Chuck Norris and then click the I'm feeling lucky button.
- Type "answer to life, the universe and everything" into a Google search bar... Also try "number of horns on a unicorn" or "once in a blue moon" and "the loneliest number".
- Type Ascii art into a Google search box.
- Type anagram into the Google search box.
- Give the Google Mentalplex a try... it's shockingly accurate. Heh.
- Type Google Loco, Google Rainbow, or Google Pink into a Google search box and click I'm feeling lucky.
- If you're a Klingon, a pirate, The Swedish Chef, or Elmer Fudd, you've got your own version of Google to search with.
Do you have any fun Google hoaxes or Easter Eggs to share?
~Denise BlogHer Community Manager Life. Flow. Fluctuate.
More from entertainment