When I write a Movies Teach Us post, I usually don’t tell you what I thought of the movie.
But today I will tell you: Friends With Benefits was hilarious. Watch it. Right now. Take a sick day. I’ll write a note excusing you from work.
Here’s what I learned from the movie:
- George Clooney is universally known as someone who has emotionally shut down.
- Liking Harry Potter does not make you gay.
- Don’t pick the person you want to spend Friday night with but the person you want to be with Saturday morning.
- “Strictily dickily” may be the funniest phrase ever…especially coming from Woody Harrelson.
Image Courtesy of Sony Pictures Entertainment
But there were a couple things that I think the movie got wrong. For example…
- Missing John Mayer’s performance of “Your Body Is a Wonderland” is equivalent to someone crapping on your face. (::shudder::)
- Friends with benefits don’t need to shut the bathroom door to pee.
Most importantly, I learned that Justin Timberlake and I both know the words to Kriss Kross’s “Jump.”
And everything is to the back with a little slack. ‘Cause inside-out is wiggity, wiggity, wiggity wack!
More from entertainment