Earworms by definition are songs, jingles and tunes that get lodged in your brain and you can't shake them free. Okay, so that is my definition not found in Webster's Dictionary.
These earworms are annoying at times, fun at times, and can cause you to burst out in song anywhere you might be. Sometimes at inappropriate times. Like I said, fun.
I am getting ready to list a whole bunch of songs and jingles that I find to be earworms, if you do not want to have something stuck in your head then don't read the list. Fair warning. But if you do read the list, I dare you not to sing the songs and jingles!
Double Dog Dare Ya!!
(I sang every one of them!)
- I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing - Coke jingle
- Gimme a Break - Kit Kat candy bar jingle
- Baby Back Ribs - Chili's jingle
- Oscar Meyer Song
- BC Clark Anniversary Sale - only if you're from Oklahoma do you know this jingle
- Andy Griffith Show (Come on, you know you want to whistle!)
- Hey Hey We're the Monkees
- It's a Small World
- The Muppets Mahna Mahna
- Hakuna Matata
- Hey Jude
- Whoomp, There It Is
- Who Let the Dogs Out
- We Will Rock You
- The Lion Sleeps Tonight
- You're So Vain
I keep thinking of more, but I will stop here.
Share your earworms! You know, they are highly contagious!
More from entertainment