The bag of my dreams will carry all of my crap, double as a briefcase, device holder, allow me to easily locate the necessary item, and of course match my outfit. Since I don't live in La-La Land, I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect purse. I managed to snag this baby for five bucks at a consignment shop:
This week bloggers are challenged to listwhat's in their bags. Not only do I have a ton of stuff, it seems I am not alone in this problem! In this bag I currently have the following:
1. Cosmetics. A girl has to be prepared to look her best!
2. A DS game found on the steps as I was leaving the house. I'm sure it belongs to The Boy who was rushing for the school bus.
3.My pin from Toastmaster. I'm a charter member of Main Line Speaks.
4. Business Cards, both personal and professional
5. My COWBOYS pen poached from The Mister
6. My Kindle. I've been playing Regina Spektor's "What We Saw From The Cheap Seats" ad nauseum! I'm also on a modern memoir kick, most recently reading "Heads in Beds: A Reckless Memoir of Hotels, Hustles, and So-Called Hospitality"
7. Chargers for my Kindle and my phone.
8. My finances. I've had this check book cover over five years. That's a true record.
9. My gloves. The Teen and I were selling (what else indeed?!) Girl Scout cookies yesterday. It was extremely cold.
10. My everything notebook. I forget stuff and my devices aren't always handy.
So, what's in your bag?