Depending on how the skin on your face looks, you may look younger, although the opposite may also happen. For those who are in this second scenario or just notice that the years do leave traces, there are some useful tips to which you can take advantage.
Depending on whether you are dealing with a person with bad eating habits, an addiction to alcohol or tobacco, and even if you sleep little, these conditions can contribute to diseases of the skin. If you want to have good information about it, I suggest you go for a tour on the site called 10acne.com do a Google search and you will have more information about it.
At the age of twenty
At this age the skin still does not require much attention. However, there is basic care you should not forget:
1. Daily cleaning, both in the morning and at night, to remove dirt or makeup that can clog pores.
2. Hydrate the face according to the type of skin. Better if it contains UV protection.
3. The night cream is important because while we sleep the skin regenerates.
4. Sun protection should not be missing as much for the sun as for the cold, to prevent the radiation from damaging your skin.
5. Facial exfoliation once a week is important for facial cleansing and is even better for people with acne or oily skin.
6. A facial peel helps correct blemishes or acne sequelae.
In the thirties
At this age the skin begins to lose the ability to generate collagen, and you begin to notice the signs of aging, that's why you have to fight against the passage of time.
1. The facial mask, once a week, nourishes the skin deeply and makes it look more radiant and energetic.
2. A cream for the eye contour during the night is necessary to attenuate the appearance of fine lines.
3. The application of a serum that provides antioxidants, luminosity or vitality, according to the needs of the skin.
4. You can resort to a platelet-rich plasma treatment, a peel a year and a facial rejuvenation to fill wrinkles in the skin.
In the forties
When this stage of life is reached, the wrinkles become more pronounced and the lines of expression on the face become more evident, that is why care is very necessary.
1. Facial exfoliation is adequate every 15 days or once a month.
2. It is necessary a repairing serum that provides vitamins and nutrients.
3. A day moisturizer, preferably with UV protection, because that way you prevent stains and photo-aging.
4. Night cream is essential, because it provides a greater concentration of active ingredients and is more nutritious.
5. Oral supplements of collagen and hyaluronic acid compensate for the aging of the skin. Omega 3 supplements also prevent dermatitis and irritations.
6. A facial rejuvenation and a peeling once a year is recommended treatments to maintain the freshness of the face.
At fifty or more
At this age the wrinkles become deeper and more evident, hence the facial care must be maintained.
1. The same care is maintained as in the 40s, but enhancing nutritional supplements and healthy habits.
2. The PDO tension threads can be used, that is, a treatment against flaccidity. You can also resort to a facial rejuvenation or a facelift.
More from beauty-style