Warm summer weather just begs for entertaining -- whether it's impromptu cocktails on the porch with your neighbor, a backyard barbecue or a low-key dinner party with friends. Now is the time to stock up on a few entertaining essentials to keep on hand this summer -- so no matter the day or occasion, you are ready for guests! There are five key pieces I rely on time and time again to create an inviting and stylish atmosphere.Ice Bucket, Tray, Fouta & Carafe
1. Melamine or wooden trays. These pieces are an easy way to corral napkins, and flatware -- or to create a drink station. Snip a flower from your yard and put it in a bud vase or add a candle for more formal settings.
NEXT ESSENTIAL ⇒ Carafes & Bottles
2. Carafes + glass water bottles. These inexpensive bottles are such an easy way to dress up your water, wine or mixers. I love to slice cucumber and lemon and toss them into my water -- guests are always impressed, and it takes just a few minutes!
NEXT ESSENTIAL ⇒
3. Cloth napkins & tablecloths. Eco-conscious + stylish. Always a winning combination for me! This season I've been throwing a Turkish Towel on our outdoor table for an impromptu tablecloth and love the relaxed look!
NEXT ESSENTIAL ⇒ Stemless Glasses
4. Stemless glasses. Depending on the location, you can opt for plastic or glass, but I always find stemless glasses lend themselves to summer entertaining when outdoors.
NEXT ESSENTIAL ⇒ Ice Bucket or Tub
5. Ice bucket or tub. Keep drinks cool outside and drinks easily at hand by using ice buckets or tubs.
What's your go-to item for summer entertaining?
More from beauty-style