I am into this fall/winter’s big, wool sweaters and was on the hunt a few weeks ago. Before hitting the mall, I checked some stores online for ideas on pricing and selection. When I started to browse the websites and I noticed that wool sweaters were mostly $60 and up. One trip to Forever 21 told me that their sweaters are just as nice (nicer, in my opinion), have a larger selection, and are a fraction of the cost of the ones at Urban Outfitters.
If you like any of the sweaters, see below for details.
Top row (left to right)
- Chunky chevron sweater, $29.80.
- Favorite purl knit sweater, $27.80.
- Neon pop sweater, $29.80.
- Heathered open-knit sweater, $23.80.
Bottom row (left to right)
- Pins and Needles classic cable sweater, $69.00.
- Ecote stardust open-stitch sweater, $69.00.
- Coincidence & Chance bauble cable-knit sweater, $69.00.
- Sparkle & Fade marl dolman cropped sweater, $49.00.
More from beauty-style