Many couples elect to hold a beach wedding because it can be more affordable than a traditional wedding. No matter how large or small your budget, you will stay within your price range if you follow these suggestions when planning a beach wedding:
- Be upfront with each other. Too many couples don't talk about money, and it leads to all kinds of miscommunication and frustrations.
- Find out “Who” is paying for what? Are parents contributing? What is their budget? Can you pitch in or shoulder all of the expenses?
- What is traditional for the bride and groom (and/or their parents) to pay for?
- What should guests expect to pay for?
- What are the items you simply must have?
As you can see, it can still become an elaborate affair.Of the two biggest causes of arguments in a marriage, money is one of the top two. There is no better time to deal with money in marriage than planning your wedding. Plan wisely and keep track of everything and you may want to check out this resource to help you save time and money while planning your beach wedding.
More from beauty-style