I change my hair style almost everyday. My secret is my obsession with HairDo by HairUWear, created by celebrity stylist Ken Paves. These are all one piece clip in hair extensions. I will be showing you my different style and colors I have worn over the past year, and How I get mine to look as real as possible (considering I have a shoulder length bob now). Click on the images for shopping links. Thank you to VogueWigs and HairExtentions.com for giving me places to buy my favorite hair pieces.
I know Jessica Simpson is no longer the model for them and they aren't inspired by her hair styles anymore but I still only buy the ones with her packaging. They now have some random model on there and their packaging has lost it's touch. Today I will be doing my HairDo reviews all from Jessica Simpson's time with Ken Paves. You can still buy the ones with her, but most places are pushing you to buy the revamped packaging.
Here is my hair when it was first cut in an a-line. It's a photo of me the morning of my wedding before my hairdo extensions were put in.
Here is a photo of me in shade R33, as well, but only wearing the 15" wavy extentons.
I love my 15" and 18" wavy extensions. I finally went a little bit darker on my hair color so I ordered them on the shade chocolate copper (R6/30H). The color appears more of a darker-ash brown with some copper highlights showing through.
I finally decided to change up my look a little bit since my wedding. I had gotten my hair down to my shoulders and decidedto order the 19" layered straight piece. Here it is below in the shade Dark Chocolate (R6)
- spray them a little bit with dry shampoo. The clay makes them appear less shiny
- DO use the recommended HairDo synthetic hair products. They need to be shampooed and sprayed with detangler or curling spray
- I do brish my lightly when I first get them, and a few times to soften them. This softens them and helps the ends to look more like your hairs' ends.
- I use rollers to help set my wavy hairpieces when they are drying from being shampooed.
- I will layer my hair extensions into my real hair so the layers flow better.