Eve Pearl is a 5-time Emmy Award winning celebrity Makeup Professionalwith over 18 years’ experience in television, film, theatre and print. Eve is a frequent on-air guest and beauty expert on international and local television shows where she produces highly rated segments featuring makeovers, trends, products, beauty and lifestyle topics. Her appearances include NBC’s Today show, ABC’s The View, Live with Regis & Kelly and Extra. Behind the scenes, Eve is personal makeup artist to such women as Meredith Vieira, Arianna Huffington and many more. Receiving Emmys as Makeup Supervisor with The View, Eve also works with Good Morning America, The Academy Awards, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Dateline, 20/20, Saturday Night Live, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and many more shows.
Eve is the author of ‘Plastic Surgery without the Surgery, the Miracle of Makeup Techniques’ (Warner Books, 2004) and the upcoming ‘Fearless Beauty’. In addition to being a contributor to websites, blogs and conferences as a Beauty Expert and Educator, her work has also appeared in publications such as InStyle, Lucky, Vogue, Vanity Fair, Good Housekeeping, People, More, Prevention, Ladies Home Journal, Woman’s Day, AOL, Huffington Post and more. Eve is also an innovator in High Definition Beauty™, by developing an exclusive luxury brand of multi-functional cosmetics called EVE PEARL®, Makeup with Skincare for Every Complexion. Beauty inside and out begins with CosmeNutrients®, the fusion of cosmetics with nutrients.
Eve Pearl’s Top Beauty/Makeup Tips:
1. Yellow/beige concealer is meant to get rid of redness but to get rid of those dark circles under your eyes, and to eliminate the appearance of spider veins, try Eve Pearl’s Salmon concealer – not only does it contain a blue neutralizer but it makes the under eye area look much smoother.
2. To find the right shade of foundation for your face, put a little on your jaw/neck line to compare the color to your neck. To test the texture of a foundation or to see how it absorbs into your skin, test it out on the back of your hand.
3. To turn your cream foundation into a sheer foundation, all you have to do is wet your sponge and apply. The water will help smooth out the cream into it’s sheerest form!
4. Instead of sucking in your cheeks and applying blush in the indentation, try smiling and applying the blush on the upper cheek, under the eye – it will help give your face an instant lift.
5. Older women should stay away from loose powder – powder tends to get into wrinkles and after awhile, your indentations are more pronounced and will show.
Cynthia Rowland - Facial Fitness Expert
More from beauty-style