This article was written by a member of the SheKnows Community. It has not been edited, vetted or reviewed by our editorial staff, and any opinions expressed herein are the writer’s own.
Easy Valentine's Hair Style Ideas
1. Make an UPSIDE DOWN "Topsy Turvy" pony tail.
2. Split it into 2 sections.
3. Braid each section and curve your braid around.
4. Connect each braid to make a heart.
1. Make an UPSIDE down "Topsy Turvy" pony tail in the middle.
2. Split it into 2 sections and add this hair to another "Topsy Turvy" pony tail
on each side...this time the pony tail should be the "right" side down.
3. Then connect the 2 sides to make the point at the bottom of the heart.