- Urban Decay 24/7 travel size eyeliner pencil in Black Velvet
- Elizabeth Mott Pop Goes the Shadow in Champagne, a lovely shimmer shadow
- Mary Kay at Play Lip Gloss in Berry Me, a cherry red
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Exfoliator, travel size
- Demeter Jasmine Perfume Oil
I like everything I received, and in fact, I've already worn the eyeliner, eye shadow, and lip gloss. I am having a dilemma about the Demeter Perfume Oil. Jasmine is an absolutely gorgeous scent, but my body chemistry does not mix well with florals. I hate to have such a beautiful fragrance sit unused in the bottle, so I must regift this one to someone who loves florals.
For $10, this is an incredible bargain. If you love makeup and beauty products, you must sign up for ipsy. In the US and I think Canada too, it's $10 a month including delivery. What's not to love! If you thinking about signing up, I'd appreciate it if you would consider signing up via the link on my blog. I would get a few points for the referral, and you would get your ipsy subscription started much sooner than if you sign up on your own and get put on the waiting list! Thanks if you do :)
More from beauty-style