Twist Me Pretty
Whether you don't have time to blow out your hair in the morning or you've been at the beach all day long, these are some of my favorite go-to "wet" hairstyles. You can wear these styles if you've just hopped out of the shower, or if your hair has got a great salty texture from the ocean or bottle!
(page 4 of 4)
Get the look
- Pull hair to one side (if your pieces on the opposite side won't reach, braid them in).
- Tie into a ponytail using a clear elastic. Divide hair into two sections.
- Take a small piece of hair from behind section two.
- Cross that small piece over section two and combine it with section one.
- Take a small piece from section one.
- Cross that small section over section one and combine it with section two.
- Repeat until finished. Tie off with a clear elastic and spread fishtail until desired thickness.
- Topsy tail time! Make a hole right above the elastic and push tail through.
More summer hair tips
5 Tips to keep hair hydrated
5 Funky braid tutorials
How to prep your hair for summer