Spring has sprung! After months of static cling hair, dark makeup tones and chapped lips, you could say we're a little ready to break out some colorful beauty goodies. Feel the same? Check out my picks for a very beautiful spring!
Winter skin care is mostly dedicated to exfoliation and moisture thanks to the big bad winds out there. And makeup? Yeah, even the most adventurous of beauties gets sick of the deep tones after a few weeks. Lucky for us, spring gives us the chance to experiment and infuse a bit more color into our beauty routines!
- Sonia Kashuk Part of the Tribe brush set: Keeping your makeup brushes fresh and clean is of the utmost importance, but who really has a ton of cash to keep replacing them? That's why I love Sonia Kashuk's colorful, cheap and totally effective brush sets for spring. At only $25, this set comes with a cute case that can double as a clutch and six brushes!
- First Aid Beauty Dual Repair eye cream: It's never too early to start protecting the skin around your eyes, ladies! Dab a little of this fab eye cream (pun totally intended!) on, and you'll get light yet amazing coverage.
- Sulwhasoo Age-veil UV Protection cream: We often look to Asian beauty practices for amazing tips and tricks, and this product harnesses the power of Korean herbs and the necessary sun protection we all need to provide a regenerating effect.
- philosopy Total Matteness Oil-Free Mattifying Pore Eraser: Spring clean your beauty routine and shrink your pores with this superstar!
I don't know about you, but I'm kinda over frizzy, wind-whipped locks. This spring, I'm ditching the heavy moisturizers and treating my strands to a lighter brand of TLC with these product gems.
- Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil: Shine, baby, shine! One of my fave hair brands, Oribe, has released this new gem that's as close to liquid gold as you're gonna get. Run a bit through your limp locks and they'll be instantly nourished and shiny!
- Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Silkening Spray: Blooming flowers, buzzing bees, yep these are the sights of spring! So it's only fitting for Herbal Essences to release these sweet shine enhancing sprays.
- SuperSolanoX Professional Xtreme Hair Dryer: With tax day approaching and refund checks coming your way, it's time to treat yourself to something truly luxurious! We all know that quality hair tools make a world of difference on our locks, and this dryer from Solano will do just the trick.
- Remington hair accessories: Spring is such a playful season, so it's the perfect time to add some fun to your hair with these cute accessories from Remington's new line, available at Target this spring.
Bye bye dark manis, hello pretty pastels and bright hues! This spring, the color of the moment is anything that makes your fingers sparkle.
- Deborah Lippmann Staccato polish: Easter might be over, but we're still obsessed with speckled eggs, and these fun polishes totally help keep the holiday alive.
- NCLA Nail wraps: Not into actual polishes? Try these easy to apply wraps on for size.
Winter and summer often get the most attention when it comes to body care, but it's equally as important to take care of your temple in the spring.
Not much of a beauty buff? That's OK! These fashion finds will brighten your mood this spring.
- Bright sneakers: Now that the temps are slowly creeping back to normal, it's time to get outside and work out in the fresh air! These lighter than air pale pink sneaks from The Walking Company will help you stay in shape and in style.
- Minty fresh jewelry: Mint green is one of those colors that makes me weak in the knees and this gorgeous necklace from Kendra Scott is at the top of my splurge list this spring.
- Soft and sweet bras: Spring clean your bra drawer this season and add some fun pops of color like these bright bras from Vassarette's new Heavenly Collection, launching this month in Walmart stores.
More seasonal beauty guides
The ultimate summer beauty guide
The ultimate fall beauty guide
The ultimate winter beauty guide