Nicole Kidman might have opted for straight hair for the 2013 SAG Awards, but she was all about the waves for the 2013 Producers Guild Awards. Find out how she got the look — straight from her hairstylist!
Nicole Kidman was in a flirty mood Saturday night at the 2013 Producers Guild Awards with a sexy half-up, half-down hairstyle. Her stylist, David Babaii, gave us the scoop on re-creating the look at home with IT&LY HAIRFASHION's eco-friendly and cruelty-free Purity Design Line.
Get the look
- Blow-dry your hair with a mixture of IT&LY's Pure Water Drops and Pure Fluid Experience. "This gives the hair a medium-touchable hold with no buildup plus added shine," advises Babaii.
- Use a medium, round brush to create soft curls and a smooth, rounded fringe.
- Sweep the hair to one side to create a dramatic side part.
- At the crown, lightly back-comb the area and gently smooth, drawing the sides and top into a sexy poof at the back.
- Add definition to the back and nape of hair with IT&LY's Pure Water Drops.
- Finish by lightly misting the hair with IT&LY's Pure Definition Hair Spray.
Who had the best hair at the 2013 SAG Awards? Sound off in the comments below!
More SAG Awards style
Get the look: Jennifer Lawrence's SAG Awards hair
Whitney Port talks beauty trends at the 2013 SAG Awards
Whitney Port's best-dressed couples at the 2013 SAG Awards
Image courtesy FayesVision/WENN.com