Actress Nicole Kidman opted for a pin-straight look for the 2013 SAG Awards. Find out how to get the same super-straight look at home!
Think she did the simple flat-iron-and-go method? Think again: Stylist David Babaii used his talents to get the look — and now he's sharing his methods with us.
Babaii opted to show off Nicole Kidman's new solid bob with a super-straight flair — complete with a middle part.
We asked the celeb stylist to give a few tips on creating this style at home:
- Warm a small amount of IT&LY's Pure Water Drops in the palms of your hands before applying it through the hair.
- Dry the hair with a nozzle attachment and a large, round brush to make the hair completely straight. The key to getting stubborn strands straight? Control. Babaii advises you to section your hair — top, sides and back.
- Dry the nape areas first and then proceed upward until every section is dry.
- Create a sleek center part.
- Straighten any wayward strands with a flat iron, like IT&LY's Racing Red Professional 1" Digital Iron.
Who had the best hair at the 2013 SAG Awards?
More SAG Awards beauty
Whitney Port talks beauty trends at the 2013 SAG Awards
Busy Philipps: Baby bumpin' at the SAG Awards
Whitney Port's best-dressed couples at the 2013 SAG Awards
Photo: Brian To/WENN.com