And that makeup. I was crushing on it so hard I just had to find out how she got the look! I asked Sarah's makeup artist/hairstylist, Kelsey Deenihan, for a breakdown of the entire look so you can steal it at home! You can thank me later.
Get the hair look
"Sarah's hair was inspired by the '60s look we were going for!" Kelsey says.
- I started with the hair in a tight high ponytail.
- Next I took sections of the ponytail and rolled them forward with my fingers and pinned underneath.
- I then took the next sections on the sides and rolled them outward, toward me. And the back sections I rolled under.
- Pinning the sections around the pony created a full, "effortless" bun.
- I finished with a little hairspray and she was out the door. This is a great look if you have limited time but want a very specific look. It's easy!
Get the makeup look
"Sarah said her pink Erin by Erin Fetherston dress reminded her of Jackie O and all things '60s. The bows on the back of the dress inspired us to keep her look youthful with a messy top bun and rock out '60s style with the heavy winged liner."
- I started by applying Koh Gen Do Moisture foundation in 023 all over Sarah's face, starting with the product in the center of her face and blending outward.
- I wanted to keep the skin fresh and youthful, so I didn't want to powder over the foundation and matte her down too much. In keeping with powder-free skin, I opted for a creme blush on Sarah. I used La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush in Rose Glow for a pinch of color.
- Next I applied Chanel cream eyeshadow in Vision all over Sarah's lids. The small gold flecks catch the light, making the eyes sparkle.
- Under the lower lash line I applied Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Bourbon and blended it with a small brush allowing the product to blend out and not create such a harsh line.
- I applied Bobbi Brown black gel eyeliner with a small angled brush to Sarah's top lash line — extending the liner out and slightly upward allowed us to stay true to our '60s inspiration.
- I topped the eyes off with two very generous coats of L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black on both the top and bottom lashes.
- I lined the lips with NARS Tonga and added a coat of Chanel Lipgloss # 297 in Sweet Beige. The milky pink beige was the perfect complement to her dramatic liner without competing for attention.
More celebrity hairstyles
Celeb Hairstyle of the Week: Amy Adams
Celeb Hairstyle of the Week: Jana Kramer
Celeb Hairstyle of the Week: Pippa Middleton
Photo credit: Brian To/WENN.com