We have a total crush on Florence Welch's chic 'do. Find out why in this week's installment of Celeb Hairstyle of the Week!
Braids have been gaining popularity for quite some time now, so I reached out to Florence's hair stylist Nikki Providence to get a step-by-step how-to for you. Enjoy!
- Beginning with clean, damp hair, spray Davines Defining Texturizer at the roots and MELU Shield on the length of the hair. The Texturizer will give hair hold and volume, and the MELU Shield will help protect hair from heat damage.
- Using your favorite round brush, blow dry hair.
- Concentrating on the ends of hair, apply a couple of drops of Davines OI/OIL to condition and protect hair while in braids. An added bonus? It'll give you an extra dose of shine without adding greasiness!
- Divide locks into two sections and braid each side, making sure to begin each braid just above the ear.
- Take each braid and wrap it around the top of your head, securing with pins.
- If you're in the mood for an extra dose of glam, take a couple of necklaces and pin them into your hair, like Florence did here!
More celebrity hairstyles
Celeb Hairstyle of the Week: Amy Adams
Celeb Hairstyle of the Week: Jana Kramer
Celeb Hairstyle of the Week: Pippa Middleton
Photo credit: FayesVision/WENN.com