We have a total crush on Jana Kramer's chic 'do. Find out why in this week's installment of Celeb Hairstyle of the Week!
Since I know you will too, I went straight to her fabulous stylist, Kelsey Deenihan, to get the scoop on how to recreate the look at home!
Get the look
- Start off by prepping damp hair with Maximista Thickening Spray by Oribe. Spray directly on the roots downward. This product is great for fine hair and will add volume while blow drying.
- Take a medium round brush and blow dry the hair in sections. For extra volume around the crown, wrap sections around the brush and pull upward, allowing the heated air to blow directly on the roots.
- Next, start curling the hair. Start picking up pieces about an inch and a half wide and wrapping them around a 1-1/2-inch curling iron. In the back of the head, change the direction in which the hair is wrapped around the iron to avoid the curls merging together. Finish each curl with a light spray of Oribe Superfine Hairspray. The lightweight spray will hold the curl without weighing it down.
- Once you get to the sections that frame the face, start curling all the sections back away from the face in the same direction.
- Take a soft, bristled flat brush and lightly comb through the hair.
- Finish off with Oribe Shine Smooth Style Serum on the ends of the hair for extra shine.