So you’ve jumped out of the shower and realize you don’t have time to fully dry and style your hair. Here’s what you can do:
Dry shampoo - The first go-to for greasy hair is to mitigate the oil as much as possible with dry shampoo. I suggest that you try a couple of products because they are not all created equal. My favorites are KMS Hairplay Dry Touch Up and Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Dry Shampoo.
Accessorize - When dry shampoo just isn’t enough, try a stylish hat or bandana.
1. Try to fold the bandana into a triangle and keep folding until about two inches wide.
2. Place center on your upper forehead and tie to a knot on the back of your head.
3. Tuck ends under. Pin with a few bobby pins for an all-day hold.
1. Start by using a texturizing spray like Fekkai Coiff Bouffant Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel to create tousled, messy hair.
2. Then gather your favorite scarf in both hands and place low at the back of the head.
3. Wrap toward the front of the head, just covering the ears and cross the ends of the scarf over each other. Twist a second time to create a twist or knot at the hairline.
4. Bring the ends of the scarf back behind the head and tie in a knot to secure.
There are those days when there is literally nothing you can do to tame your mane. Rather than going into complete melt-down mode, try a couple of these pin-up suggestions.
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!