Celebrate fall fashion with Macy's in-store fall fashion events.
Fall fashion is in full-swing at Macy's, and they're celebrating with huge in-store fall fashion events. Never been to an in-store event? Give this one a try. It’s an opportunity to party while you shop!
These events bring big names in fashion to local stores. When you get there, you can expect expert fashion advice, entertainment and maybe even a little help shopping from a celebrity!
As if that's not enough, Macy's in-store events are a great way to save a little cash! There are usually big sales happening at the same time as in-store events, and those in attendance usually get extra incentives, like gifts with purchases and extra savings.
Read below to find out if an in-store event is coming to a store near you:
No event near you?
Shop with Macy's Backstage Pass at any Macy's. Get more info here
- Philadelphia – Center City, Sept. 20, 5:30 p.m.
- Columbus – Polaris, Sept. 22, 2 p.m.
- Chicago – State Street, Sept, 20, 5:30 p.m.
- Detroit – Twelve Oaks, Sept. 22, 2 p.m.
- Miami – Dadeland, Sept. 29, 2 p.m.
- Orlando – Millenia, Sept. 28, 6 p.m.
- Savannah – Oglethorpe, Sept. 29, 2 p.m.
- San Juan, Puerto Rico – Plaza Las Americas, Oct. 6, 1 p.m.
- Memphis – Oak Court, Oct. 6, 2 p.m.
- Pittsburgh – Monroeville, Oct. 6, 2 p.m.
- Baltimore – Towson, Oct. 13, 2 p.m.
- San Francisco – Union Square, Oct. 11, time to be announced
- San Francisco – Walnut Creek, Oct. 13, 2 p.m.
- New York – Staten Island, Oct. 13, 1 p.m.
- Danbury – Danbury Fair, Oct. 13, 2 p.m.
- Los Angeles – Sherman Oaks, Oct. 11, 6 p.m.
- Phoenix – Biltmore, Nov. 3, 2 p.m.
- San Antonio/Austin – The Domain, Oct. 13, 2 p.m.
- Portland – Washington Square, Oct. 20, 2 p.m.
- Dallas – Northpark Center, Oct. 27, 2 p.m.
- Indianapolis – Castleton Square, Oct. 27, 2 p.m.
- Palm Springs – Palm Desert, Nov. 3, 2 p.m.
More from SheKnows
Fashion Week fun: Notes from an expert
4 Tips for looking thinner
Why you need to wear white after Labor Day