(page 2 of 5)
We reached out to four fabulous nail art bloggers for some of their best looks, along with some tips and tricks to recreate their designs at home.
Mr. Candiipants: Floral Nails
Go bold with a fun, floral mani that’s perfect for the last few weeks of summer.
- American Apparel - Passport Blue
- OPI Kiss - Me On My Tulip
- OPI - Red Lights Ahead Where
- OPI - Ogre the Top Blue
- Sally Hansen - White On
- China Glaze - For Audrey
- OPI - Caught With My Khakis Down
- Start with the base coat (Passport Blue).
- Then, start creating your flowers. Add the bright pink color on each nail, followed by the white, then aqua, then blue, then red, and finish up with the army green.
- The key with this design is not being too neat with it and making each flower look a little different.
Tips & tricks
- All of the details were done with a medium length striper brush.
- It's important to clean the brush out with acetone or any nail polish remover between each color and if the polishes start getting too tacky.
Up next: Mermaid Nails >>