We all want to look hot while we're lounging poolside or soaking up rays at the beach. Thankfully, we can all look like a million bucks without spending that much! This splurge vs. steal example shows you just how easy it is to find pieces you love just as much as those designer duds, without the hefty price tag.
This outfit is super sexy, and perfect for any beach or pool. Unfortunately, all those designer pieces will set you back a pretty penny.
1. Hermanny beaded tankini – Nordstrom, top, $95, bottoms, $67
2. Coach Adelle sunglasses – Coach, $158
3. Refined straw tote – Lands' End, $150
4. Bronzallure tiered disc earrings – Lord and Taylor, $89
5. Sondra sandal – Michael Kors, Zappos, $98
This beach-ready ensemble resembles the first one pretty closely, and looks just as great (if not better!). You can put it together for a fraction of the price, so you'll have plenty of money left to save for a rainy day — or to spend on a few more pool outfits!
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!