Steal the look
- It is essential to start with healthy and nourished hair. If your hair was recently colored, like Olivia’s here, I always suggest starting with K-PAK Revitaluxe. Simply apply to clean, wet hair, leave on for three to five minutes and rinse.
- Towel dry your hair so that it is still a bit damp, and then add a drop of styling oil, like Joico’s K-PAK Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil, to give your hair a little extra shine.
- Use a medium round brush to blow out your bangs, rolling away from the face and blowing forward. (Be sure to use a nozzle with your blow dryer.)
- Direct your bangs to one side by using the round brush, and angling hair to frame your face.
- Finish by tousling with your fingers for that slightly messy, sexy look.
More celebrity hair
Steal the look: Blake Lively
How to steal Jennifer Hudson’s hairstyle
Get the look: Celeb moms’ hairstyles
Photo credit: Ivan Nikolov/WENN.com