Judith Seeherman, professional makeup artist and co-founder of New York City's Gotham Beauty Lounge, offers these quick eye makeup tips so you can master Mila's look in minutes.
- Smooth and hydrate the delicate eye area by prepping skin with an eye cream that contains peptides and botanical extractions. Then add a touch of a skin smoother to fill any existing fine lines.
- Once skin is prepped, apply a concealer, like Gotham Beauty Lounge Concealer with Skin Optics Technology, to minimize the appearance of fine lines, while making your skin photo-ready.
- Next, apply Smashbox's Photo Finish Primer from lid to brow bone. Primer is the essential element for long-lasting makeup, helping shadow stay put and color stay vibrant!
- Now, apply eye shadow in a neutral color, like Lorac's Eyshadow in Nude from crease to brow bone, then apply a matte color just under the brow bone with a small shadow brush to accentuate the area.
- For the smoldering effect, apply Stila's Eyeshadow in Sparkle from the tear duct and over three-quarters of the lid. Use a blend brush in a windshield wiper motion to blend the shadow up from the lid past the crease. Then, still using the blend brush, apply Stila's Eyeshadow in GoLightly towards the outside of the lid and blend.
- Line your lids along the lash line and inner part of the upper lid waterline with Tarte emphasEYES, blending the top edge of the liner with a small brush.
- Apply eyebrow mascara to even the color and then a black mascara to accentuate each lash.
More celebrity beauty
Steal the look: Blake Lively
6 Summer hairstyles that will make your life easier
Get the look: Celeb moms' hairstyles
Photo credit: Anthony Dixon/WENN.com