Steal Her Style!
The countdown to The Hunger Games has begun, and the film's leading lady, Jennifer Lawrence, stepped out on the red carpet for its L.A. premiere in a stunning hairstyle we're totally obsessing over. Steal the look with these hairstyle tips!
Stylist: Dove Celebrity Stylist Mark Townsend
Get the hairstyle look:
- Start by applying a large dollop of Dove Style+Care Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse to damp hair and blow dry with a large round brush.
- Next, take 3-inch sections of hair and spray Dove Style+Care Thermal Replenishment Spray on the hair before wrapping it around a 1-inch curling iron.
- Spray Sally Hershberger Genius Spray Wax all over to give the hair second day texture.
- Take two Jennifer Behr headbands and braid them into hair, and then pin the braid into a bun.
- Spray Dove Refresh+Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo on bobby pins for extra hold.
- Finish the look by spraying Dove Style+Care Extra Hold Hairspray all over to keep every hair in place all night.
More The Hunger Games
Jennifer Lawrence hides from Kristen Stewart fame
It's a fight to the death in Hunger Games trailer
First look: Jennifer Lawrence in Hunger Games
Photo credit: Apega/WENN.com