Get the look
- Start off with wet hair. Run a generous amount of Joico's Body Luxe Design Foam throughout hair, from the middle to the ends. Then scrunch the product into damp hair.
- Next, take random pieces of hair and wind them roughly around your finger in different directions in a dreadlock fashion.
- Help create a rough natural texture without making the hair too full by diffusing your locks. Make sure you flatten and smooth the root area with your hands to avoid any root volume.
- After hair is fully dry, take 2-inch sections from the back of the hair at the nape and spray each section with Joico's K-pak Protective Hair Spray. Next, wrap each section around a 1-inch iron stopping about an inch and a half away from the ends, leaving them straight. Make sure to alternate from a 1-inch iron to a 1-1/2-inch iron with each section of hair to make sure the look doesn't seem too forced and structured.
- After you're done curling your entire head, lightly dab Joico's K-Pak Protect and Shine Serum on the straight ends of the hair. Next, gently run your fingers through hair in a comb-like fashion and twist some more random pieces to add more intrigue. Finish off with Joishape Shaping and Finishing Spray to hold your shiny locks in place!
More People's Choice Awards
The People's Choice Awards best hair looks
AWOL Katy Perry wins big at People's Choice Awards
Harry Potter snagged how many People's Choice Awards nominations?!
Photo credit: Adriana M. Barraza / WENN.com