CK Naked Beauty Coming Soon

Calvin Klein is introducing a new underwear line this fall with the help of supermodel Lara Stone.

Calvin Klein built his fashion empire on the backs (and sexy fronts) of the models he casts in his ads, like the iconic Obsession ads featuring Kate Moss. Now, Dutch model Lara Stone joins the ranks of CK beauties for the launch of Calvin Klein Naked Beauty.

Lara Stone Calvin Klein Naked Beauty

Naked Beauty -- set to launch this fall -- will include t-shirt bras, lace shorts and slips. It's designed to "make a woman look even sexier than when naked."

"Lara Stone is one of the world's top models and her distinct look and sex appeal resonates with our consumers and has synergized our branded lifestyle advertising campaigns around the world," said Tom Murry, President and CEO of Calvin Klein, Inc.

Lara Stone Calvin Klein Naked Beauty

Wonder where you've seen this leggy beauty before? Stone graces the cover of the latest issue of Vogue Paris -- and she's also the face of Tom Ford's new beauty collection.

We're more interested in Naked Beauty, though. We love the simplicity of Calvin Klein's body collection -- now, will the bras, shorts and slips make us look like a supermodel?

We'll just pretend it will.

What do you think of the Calvin Klein Naked Body collection?

More celeb style

How to get Kate Bosworth's chic date look
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's six-figure backpack
Taylor Swift launches new fragrance

Tags: calvin klein

Comments

Comments on "Will Calvin Klein's Naked Beauty collection make you a supermodel?"

Rena July 23, 2011 | 5:17 AM

Anon, why do people like you tend to result to the lazy comment of saying negative comments are jealousy? You have no idea if commenters are fit or pretty; it's their opinions of what beauty is. At 28 yrs-old I was definitely fit but I didn't have frail-looking arms. I think she looks too bony - it's not what I find attractive. I don't think her face is attractive either. There are plenty of fit models who I do think are attractive and aren't so bony. So it's not jealousy. Really dumb and lazy assumption.

Angelo July 22, 2011 | 9:37 AM

Ann and Anon thank you! I am so sick of people reffering to obesity as "CURVY" WTF!! As a Nurse in the or I see that the majority of patients needing surgery are almost always obese, diabetic, hypertensive, etc. I exercise all the time and am damn proud of it!!! I am also damn proud of being an American but so embarressed by the physical conditions of my countrymen. Wake up America. Instead of critcizing this physically fit women it should give you something to aspire to.

Ann July 22, 2011 | 9:16 AM

Are you guys kidding me? She doesn't look anorexic, she looks pretty fit to me. There is definitely toning in those arms and stomach. Working out, eating right, and being smaller than you DOES NOT = anorexia. I look similar to her and I eat three meals a day plus snacks. People say I am thin too, but it is just my natural figure not hiding under a layer of fat.

anon July 22, 2011 | 8:54 AM

Morbidly obese Americans, your act and figures are not attractive so drop it. The jealousy of calling everyone thinner than you anorexic is just getting old. She is a beautiful women and calling her anything else is just ugly jealousy or a result of too many people being too nice to people with a serious health issue called obesity. Skinny is healthy and beautiful and the sooner this country can go back to agreeing with that the sooner we can move past obesity hovering around the leading cause of preventable death, only surpassed by smoking. Also Jake, if ier than when naked is such a crazy idea why do so many people spend so much money on lingerie? Because it is beautiful when done right and can be even ier than a naked body and more tasteful.

Angelo July 22, 2011 | 8:45 AM

Yeah!!! it would be much better if she was fat and sweaty like most Americans! Maybe they should have the photo shoot at walmart!!!

Rena July 22, 2011 | 6:41 AM

I looked at other photos of her online and I don't think she's very attractive (nor did I think Kate Moss was very attractive). Her face looks hollow and her mouth/lips aren't alluring. Worse are her stick-thin arms that look frail in constrast to her ample breasts (which are probably fake). Doesn't CK know that the average size of women in the US is ~14? There are models that look healthier, strong, and more attractive. The underwear is fine and simple but it might as well be on a plastic mannequin.

Rena July 22, 2011 | 6:40 AM

I looked at other photos of her online and I don't think she's very attractive (nor did I think Kate Moss was very attractive). Her face looks hollow and her mouth/lips aren't alluring. Worse are her stick-thin arms that look frail in constrast to her ample breasts (which are probably fake). Doesn't CK know that the average size of women in the US is ~14? There are models that look healthier, strong, and more attractive. The underwear is fine and simple but it might as well be on a plastic mannequin and I'd see it the same.

ARRSHEA July 22, 2011 | 5:36 AM

Please do away with this "Skin On A Skeleton" image. The only modeling she needs to do belongs in medical journals!!!

Jake July 22, 2011 | 5:08 AM

Yeah, I'm a guy and I would not do her. Her face looks like a skull and her arms look like I'd have to be careful not to break them. Anyway, NOTHING is going to make a girl look "ier than when naked". That's just a stupid ad. Don't fall for it.

almondtarte July 22, 2011 | 4:50 AM

Photos like this contribute to the pain girls and women suffer, by creating unrealistic images that feed distorted body image and self hatred. Please boycott CK.

IBmama2 July 21, 2011 | 10:22 PM

I do not find anorexic appearing women to be y AT ALL, whether or not photo has been doctored with Photoshop. Calvin Klein will not have my business, not because the photo is racy (not more than a bikini pic, IMO), but because I think women this thin are generally ill and should not be celebrated as a model for others.