H&M: Coming Straight To Your Door!

H&M is getting ready to launch online ordering in the U.S. Read on to get all the details about this long-awaited offer.

H&M launching online ordering

Are you sitting down? If not, you better find a chair, stat. H&M is finally launching online ordering in the United States.

That's right – now you can stock up on your H&M goodies from the comfort of your own home. It was only available to European fashion fans before – and it's about time they changed.

H&M tweets online plans

H&M announced their U.S. e-commerce launch via their official Twitter account.

"Good morning is an understatement! H&M has decided to have online shopping in the US at the turn of the year 2011/2012! Stay tuned for more," H&M tweeted late last week.

The bad news?

It looks like we won't have the online ordering option here in the U.S. until sometime later this year or early 2012. We'll wait for it – especially if that means they'll start selling their designer collections online.

H&M: Online competition

Though they're mega-popular, it's likely H&M decided to tackle U.S. shipping to fend off increasing online shopping competition. Nearly every retail store has an online shopping option – and not offering it worked to H&M's disadvantage, especially since their U.S. stores are confined to a few U.S. cities.

Are you excited about this H&M news? Will you shop H&M when you can get it online?

More fashion news

3 Hot red carpet beauty items
Kardashian Kollection coming to Sears in August
5 Style mistakes that can ruin your look

Comments

Comments on "H&M to launch online ordering in the U.S."

Nikki March 08, 2014 | 5:04 PM

I love your clothing, but I don't want to drive 95 miles to the nearest store. It's time guys, come out of the dark ages and give your fans an online store!

Gillian January 19, 2013 | 7:35 PM

SO HOW can I order online? It's now Jan. 2013.

matt January 18, 2013 | 8:26 PM

Where will a distribution center be located here in the U.S for H&M to ship out of?

Erika January 08, 2013 | 7:31 PM

It should be so embarrassing for such a popular clothing store like h & m not to have online orders its already 2013 and nothing yett it's like they don't care about making customers happy and what's the point on seeing something online and having to wait until u get a chance to go to the store and purchase what u want, probably by the time u get the chance to go they don't even have what u want no more it's so stupid.

Ingrid January 04, 2013 | 3:40 AM

H&m I love your clothes....how much longer before you offer online sopping to the US or Canada?

Terri January 03, 2013 | 7:24 AM

Still no online US shopping : /

Fatima October 01, 2012 | 2:02 PM

Is this still happening? It's almost 2013!

amy September 14, 2012 | 7:17 AM

k, it's september 2012... let's go people!

jane August 13, 2012 | 12:49 AM

I can't wait for H&M to have online shopping. I lived in Illinois where I shopped there all the time, and now I moved to South Carolina where there are no stores. The clothes are so cute and cheap and I really need new tops for school. Hurry up H&M!

Shannon July 16, 2012 | 3:32 PM

Yes...they need to let us order online ASAP! So many cute things I want but the store is too far away!

Kris June 06, 2012 | 5:58 AM

This is incredibly ridiculous since we get the stupid commercials, but we can't order online...why waste the air time....its the middle of 2012 and they still won't let us shop online??

Sherry May 22, 2012 | 1:53 PM

It's May almost JUNE. AND I WANT ALL THERE DRESSES. Seriously losing out on customers here in San Antonio, Texas. I don't want to go 4 hours just to go to H&M, that's gas money I COULD BE USING ON CLOTHES. I torture myself just looking at the site for no reason, it's not like I can have them :( I hope they make it Available SOON.

Lisa Waletich October 24, 2011 | 1:20 PM

This is the best news that I have had in a long time! Thanks H&M!