Get Sexy Hair
On Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at the UK premiere of her new flick, Morning Glory, Rachel McAdams wore a sexy, low-cut Suno dress and Charlotte Olympia pumps. Though her dress was a little inappropriate for the cold weather, her hair looked fabulous.
Rachel's blonde locks were vamped up in sexy style. To achieve thes modern, disheveled take on a Brigitte Bardot-inspired hair, follow Sebastian Professional stylist Thomas Dunkin's tips:
- Add Sebastian Professional Potion 9 Light to dry hair and blow-dry each section with a very large round brush.
- Use heated rollers to set each section as you go. To help achieve maximum root lift, start each roller at the root of the hair and wrap around the ends last.
- Once the rollers have cooled, remove and turn head upside down to shake out the sections.
- Spritz with Sebastian Professional Shaper Zero Gravity and gently backcomb the entire head to add in volume.
- Use a medium-sized curling iron to curl random sections throughout.
- Part hair directly down the center, bending face-framing pieces away from the face to give hair a naturally soft but sexy effect.
More celebrity hairstyles
Celebrity hairstyle gallery
Hairstyle tips & tricks