1. Apply a black pencil to the inside of your upper lashes. The effects are defined eyes and longer looking lashes
2. To make your eyes look bigger, line the inner rims of your lash lines with a nude pencil
3. Perk up tired eyes by adding a light shimmer or cream shadow to the inner corners of your eyes
4. To reduce the look of red eyes, line the inner rims of your upper eye lids with a navy blue pencil. You can also apply a navy mascara just to the tips of your lashes to make your eyes look brighter (apply regular black mascara first)
5. Remember the opposites rule when choosing colors to make your eyes stand out. Brown eyes look great in blue
And you'll see personalized content just for you whenever you click the My Feed .
SheKnows is making some changes!